There is a large variety of options with this craft. You can use a white bowl, cup, paper plate, or just plain construction paper. You can add cotton balls for fuzziness, bunny paws, and more. Have fun with whatever you have on hand!
Materials I used:
- White bowl
- White foam rectangle
- Pink foam rectangle
- 1 white pipe cleaner
- 1 pink pipe cleaner
- Googlie eyes
- Using the white foam rectangle (or paper or felt), cut out an extra elongated oval and split in half for the ears.
- Using the pink foam rectangle (or paper or felt), cut out another elongated, but slightly smaller oval and split in half for the ears.
- Glue the pink onto the white, then glue the combo behind the bowl (or plate or piece of paper).
- Glue on the googly eyes.
- Fold the white pipe cleaner in half and cut in the middle. Glue to the face for whiskers.
- Fold the center of a pink pipe cleaner into a triangle, allowing the ends to fold out and form the bunny mouth. Glue on top of the whiskers.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.