Who is more adorable then a bunny or a baby chick? A kid dressed in a sweet Easter outfit, enjoying Easter traditions as they dive into their Easter baskets, searching for hidden eggs or posing for pics. This spring, OshKosh B’gosh’s huge selection won over my heart as I pictured my own little bunny dressed from head-to-toe.
5 Ways to Create Picture-Perfect Easter Outfits:
• Easter Dresses That Delight – At the heart of the perfect Easter outfit for girls is an adorable Easter dress. From cheery pastels to dresses adorned with bright pops of flowery colors, you can’t go wrong with OshKosh’s Easter selection this season. Super cute finds for baby girls and toddlers include the light pink 2-Piece Ruffle Tulle Dress, the rich coral 2-Piece Printed Flutter Sleeve Dress and their 2-Piece Fancy Free Dresses, which come in orange, pink, black, white or floral prints. All of these that come with matching diaper covers for a final touch.
• Chambray All the Way – One of this season’s top trends for girls and boys is chambray. Handsome finds for boys include the Button-Front Shirt and Chambray & Strip Shortalls and classic options for girls include the Chambray Romper and Chambray dress.
• Too-too Cute Tutus – Tutus have always been a major fashion staple for girls, and OshKosh has done a great job reinventing them in time for the 2016 Easter season. If you’ve got a baby girl at home, take a peek at the ‘Some Bunny Loves Me’ Easter Bodysuit & Tutu Pant Set and other OshKosh 2-Piece Bodysuit & Tutu Sets. Too cute!
• The Classic Boy is Back – The classic look is back for boys this Easter, with button-front shirts, classic shorts and pullover sweaters at the center of this look. OshKosh can help you create this super sweet look for your little man by combining the Plaid Button-Front Body Suit with the Roll-Cuff Flat-Front Shorts, Boat Shoes and Anchor Belt. Throw the Twill Blazer or Striped French Terry Pullover on in cooler weather and your boy is set.
• Complete the Look – Choose shoes, accessories and headbands that compliment the main fashion piece. The Polka Dot Print 2-Piece Fancy Free Dress combines beautifully with their ivory-colored Embellished Cardi and Braided Rosette Sandals. Or, the 2-Piece Heart Printed Pocket Dress stylishly pairs with OshKosh’s Denim Jacket and Knot Bow Head Wrap. Big girls will love the Ruffled and Striped Fancy Free Dress worn with Crisscross Sparkle Sandals and OshKosh’s Beaded Bracelets.
Be sure to take a peek at OshKosh B’gosh’s newest arrivals for more timeless Easter looks!
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.