- Egg Memory Find small items in matching pairs (I used stickers) and place them underneath plastic egg halves. Take turns revealing 2 items at a time by picking up the egg. If they are a match, the player keeps the items and takes another turn. If they are different, the items are covered back up and the next player takes a turn. Keep going until all of the matches have been discovered.
- Stack em' Don't Crack em' Gather as many plastic eggs as you can find, open them and place them in a pile in the middle of the table. Set a timer and have the players race to see who can stack the highest tower of eggs in 1 minute. When the timer dings all players put their hands in the air, if your tower topples over you are disqualified. Get ready for some eggciting races and fun competition!
- What's in my EGG? Everyone playing takes an egg and then looks around the house to find an item that will fit in the egg. Gather back at the table and one by one give 3 clues to the other players. Take guesses as to what is in everyone's eggs. A great way to practice logic skills and have fun at the same time!
- Egg Flip Set up the bottom halves of your plastic eggs with the curved part down (so that they look like mini bowls). You can take turns tapping the underside of the eggs to try to flip them. If they fall on the floor, pick them up and try again. Keep going until all the eggs are flipped. You can play one at a time and time each person or compete all at the once. This one brought a lot of competition & laughter to our table.
- Egg Catcher For this game you will need a plastic cup and a piece of string, ribbon, or rope. Punch a small hole through the bottom of the cup and secure the string through it (tying a few knots at the end did the trick for me). Poke the other end of the string through the small hole in the plastic egg and, again tie a few knots, close the egg and play. Holding on to the cup, swing the egg back and forth, up and down trying to catch it in the cup. The longer the string, the easier it is! How many tries did it take you??
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.