Tickets are on sale for Atlanta’s favorite holiday tradition, Garden Lights, Holiday Nights presented by Invesco QQQ, featuring a new twist on the popular three-dimensional curtain of light and the return of many of the giant characters from this summer’s Imaginary Worlds: Alice’s Wonderland.
During the show, presented nightly November 16 – January 11, here are five highlights not to miss:
- Nature’s Wonders” returns to Storza Woods with its vertically hung strings of multi-colored lights suspended from the treetops over the Canopy Walk. This year’s display includes new music, including pop hits as well as holiday tunes, new choreography and sound effects set to more than 70,000 color-changing LED bulbs.
- Displays extend to the Skyline Garden, where the Flower Walk will be immersed in an all-white light tunnel leading to the Skylights Lounge, featuring a deejay, cash bars and fireside comfy seating.
- Hanging out throughout the Garden will be several creatures from Alice’s Wonderland, including the towering White Rabbit and other sculptures, all either wrapped in lights or dramatically uplit.
- Those ever-popular dancing “Orchestral Orbs” once again will be holding court on the Great Lawn, along with towering cone trees, giant candles, the serene Ice Goddess,
Holiday Model Trains and s’more-roasting firepits.
- Take the hassle out of fighting Midtown traffic and limited onsite parking by taking advantage of a new shuttle system for easier access to the show.
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights is open from 5 – 11 nightly. For ticket information and other details, visit Atlanta Botanical Garden.
The Atlanta Botanical Garden is located at 1345 Piedmont Avenue in Atlanta, GA 30309. They can be reached by phone at 404-876-5859. Follow the Atlanta Botanical Garden on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.