The Sandy Springs Farmers Market is open to the public.
New Location: City Springs, 1 Galambos Way, Sandy Springs, GA 30328.
New Hours during month of October 9-12 am
Help us social distance by following our One Way to Shop! guidelines below to ensure a safe market.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at every vendor booth.
- Wearing masks is strongly encouraged by shoppers. Vendors are required to wear masks and gloves.
- Please follow the one-way directional arrows. The One Way to Shop! path begins at Galambos/Blue Stone, near the The Select restaurant, and ends near the splash pad. You may enter the market at any point along the path but must shop in the direction of the arrows.
- All booths will be spaced further apart to minimize clustering. These are not walkways; please avoid walking between the booths.
- We’re shopping, but not eating on site. All prepared foods are prepackaged with the expectation that food will be consumed off-site.
- We ask that you point to items you would like to purchase (no touching please), and the vendor will bag the item and place the bag down for you to pick up.
- We’re touchless with credit card processing too. Please, no cash transactions.
- For the Farmers Market event only, dogs are welcome in the plaza and sidewalk areas during Market hours, please remember that pets are not permitted in the grass, landscaped beds and the fountains.
- Preorder remains available through select vendors to expedite shopping. When standing in line to pick up your preorder, please follow social distancing guidelines.
- Vendors are required to sign in prior to each week's market declaring that they are in good health with no COVID symptoms.
- If you don't feel well, please stay home.
- Shoppers at a higher risk, including individuals over 65 with underlying health conditions, should consider staying home or sending another member of the household to pick up your produce.
- We want you to ease out, but stay safe!
Participating Vendors Accepting Pre-Orders
Please contact the vendors directly to arrange to order and pick up details. If you have any questions, please contact Lori. Please don't hesitate to contact a vendor directly.
Wheat-free rye sourdough breads, fruit tarts and limited selection of cakes.
For Saturday pickups please place your orders by Wednesday evening.
Certified Naturally Grown Produce.
Georgia Grinders handcrafts premium nut butters in small batches
Please email orders by Friday morning at 10:00 am.
King of Pops Popsicles and a variety of "Born in the South" snacks, pickles, and pantry items.
Marlee’s Street Eatz
PotPies, Chicken salad, samosas, Jamaican patties.
Please text to place your order. Please follow on Facebook for updates.
Fresh to Frozen Authentic Italian Take and Bake Entrees, Pizzas, and Small Batch Sauces.
Specify time and market for pick up in notes at checkout.
NONNAS10 for 10% off online orders.
Handcrafted European breads and pastries
Available for preorder online, email, or call
Gourmet, frozen, prepared meats & seafood.
Please visit the website, email, or call to place an order.
This Week's Vendors*
- Base Grain
- Contigo Farm
- Esto Etno Fine Bakery
- Fry Farm
- Georgia Grinders
- High Cotton Cashews
- Honest Harvest Pasta
- King of Pops
- Marlee's Street Eatz
- Martin's Back Acres
- Mountain Earth Farm
- Nonna's Family Kitchen
- Olde World Artisan Bread
- Paryani Foods
- Paw Prints
- Pickles & Pudding
- Real Cajun Market
- REV Coffee
- Strive Foods and Smoothies
- Three Tiki's Shaved Ice
- TK Gourmet
- Watsonia/Dickeys Peaches
*Subject to change.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.