This past year and a half has been challenging in so many ways. With back-to-school preparations ramping up, I need all the time and money-saving hacks to make our upcoming school routine stress-free. When an opportunity came up to try the Ibotta cash back shopping app, I jumped on it. I already research products and deals for our family. Saving money on groceries and other daily items means more money for fun adventures before the summer ends.
Ibotta wants to help put cash back in the pockets of American families and is currently offering a Back to School FREE for ALL bundle to celebrate a fresh school year with a lot more freedom. Ibotta is giving away back-to-school essentials for FREE, from July 14th through the end of August. Shoppers using the Ibotta app and browser extension (for online grocery pickup and delivery orders) will receive 100% cash back on back-to-school essentials in the bundle.
This was my first time using the Ibotta cash back app, and I found it quick, easy, and fun. I already earned over $40 in cash back from shopping and a referral bonus. I will definitely use it again for more cash back rewards. Ibotta partners with a variety of well-known brands and stores, not just grocery chains. Ibotta is 100% free to download and use on iOS and Android devices. There are no subscription fees or pressure for in-app purchases.
How does Ibotta work?
- Download Ibotta from your app store.
- Register your account with your email address.
- Click on the Back to School FREE for ALL banner to get 100% cash back on the bundle.
- Pick your store from recommended retailers (ie. Walmart, Target, Walgreens, and others).
- Add the offers in the app for the products you plan to purchase.
- If you are in-store, you can also scan the product barcodes in the app to make sure the product qualifies.
- When you complete your purchase, scan your receipt into the Ibotta app for the specific retailer.
- Watch the cash back rewards from shopping in-person or online add up in your account.
You have to shop with Ibotta to receive cash backon products and services from online and in-store retailers. Keep checking the Ibotta app because they launch new offers every week with different brands.
More Back to School Tips
- Read books together about the first day of school and talk through any worries or anxieties with your child.
- Schedule a tour of the school so your child can become familiar with the route and the classrooms.
- Attend your school’s back-to-school fair to meet teachers and learn about clubs and activities.
- Schedule playdates with friends before the school year starts.
- Celebrate the last day of summer and the upcoming school year with a short trip or special activity.
- Shop for and organize school supplies together.
- Check dress code requirements and shop together.
- Create a designated learning space at home to prevent distractions while doing homework.
- Shop for lunch & snack items and create a weekly menu together.
- Limit screen time before bedtime.
- Set clothes and school gear out the night before.
- Prepare quick breakfast options.
*Macaroni Kid Sandy Springs - Dunwoody - Chamblee - Doraville was compensated for this article. Any opinions are entirely my own. 📷 provided by Cookie Suarez.
*All offers were valid as of publishing date. Don’t forget to check your app for details, as offers change frequently and may not be available in all areas.
SIGN UP FOR MACARONI KID! To stay in the KNOW - Sign up for our FREE weekly newsletter HERE! Each week, you will receive fresh new ideas of family-friendly events in/around Sandy Springs - Dunwoody - Chamblee - Doraville. and beyond. Don't forget to be social with us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.