Notes regarding timeThe farm will be open from 10am-5pm on Saturday, April 4 and 11, 12pm-5pm on Sunday, April 5.
Join us for an “EGGstravagant” day at the farm.
- Egg hunt & prizes
- Visit with Easter Bunny & characters
- Unlimited play in our fun park area with our “hey” ride, petting zoo, inflatables, jumping pillow, swings & more! (regular farm admission is $9 kids and $5 adults).
- LOTS of family farm fun.
- Cookie Monster, Elmo, All THREE PJ Masks, & Marshall Paw Patrol will be joining us this year!
- We will have an Easter photo opt area with breathtaking views in the background where you can take own picture with your own camera
- Easter props and "photo booth" area to take silly and fun pictures.
- Prize eggs will include coupons to farm, free slushies, and MUCH more!
Choose between four egg hunts on April 4 and 11: 11:00, 12:30, 2:00. and 3:30
On April 5 the egg hunt times will be at 1:30 and 3:00.
This is NOT a rain-or-shine event. In the case of inclement weather, please check the Farm's Facebook page wall for announcements of unexpected closings.
Weather-influenced cancellations will be made on or before 9:00 a.m. on the date of the event.'
Younger kids will have a separate area to hunt eggs
CostAdmission is $11 kids and $5 adults. Tax will be added to all prices.
Purchase tickets at the gate. Bring your own basket for hunting eggs and don’t forget your camera.
Please visit Warbington Farms for more information.
Please tell Warbington Farms that you heard about this event on Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid.
We try to make the information in this newsletter and on the website as accurate as possible, but the event and venue information is subject to change without notice. Always call or check the link above ahead of time to confirm dates, times, locations and admission fees.
Never miss a great event again! Sign up to receive a calendar full of family-friendly events delivered right to you each week by Subscribing to Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid.