This “hand”-some fish in a bowl incorporates a few unique 3-D elements, making it fun to display and destined to become a great keepsake.
- Ink Pad (You can also use washable markers)
- 1 Wiggly Eye
- 1 Black Marker
- White Buttons, Beads or Cotton for Bubbles
- 1 Piece of Blue Construction Paper (or color of choice for tank)
- 1 Piece of Yellow Construction Paper (or color of choice for fish)
- Dried Beans or Small Pebbles
- Draw and cut out a fish tank, shape and size of choice. I free-handed this one and just made sure it was well over the size of my child’s hand.
- Trace child's hand on the yellow piece of paper. Cut out.
- Put ink (or marker) on the thumbs (or all fingers) and put fingerprints on the fingers of the fish.
- Glue eye on fish and draw mouth with marker.
- Glue hand (fish) onto the blue paper (tank).
- Glue remainder of items to decorate tank. Use pebbles or beans for the rocks at the bottom. Use buttons, beads or cotton for the bubbles.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.