1 medium butternut squash
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 shallot, diced
2 cups fresh spinach
3 tbsp butter
1 tsp ground sage
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Peel the squash, cut and remove all seeds, then cut into uniform pieces that are large enough to spiralize.
2. Heat the oil on medium heat and saute the shallot until translucent.
3. Add the spinach and stir until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In a separate pan, melt the butter, add the sage and stir. Add the squash noodles and toss in the butter.
5. Season with salt and pepper and saute until soft.
6. Add spinach and shallot mixture to the squash and toss to combine.
7. Serve immediately or at room temperature.