Gourd you loins, Six Flags is hosting a frightfully thrilling time at HALLOWFEST this year and we're inviting you to get batty with us. Our haunted experiences are happening every weekend from September 19 through November 1, so mark your calendars (if you dare) for the spookiest season of the year!
Thrills by Day
By day, we're pumpkin spicing things up a bit with hair-raising, HALLOWFEST enhancements throughout the park, complete with fall family favorite activities including:
- Trick-or-Treat individually packaged candy and treats offered throughout the park;
- Kids’ spooky magic shows, featuring verbal interaction only and no physical contact;
- Five amusing Fair Zones with not-so-scary witches, sweet scarecrows, happy pirates, and comedic clowns.
- Family-friendly Halloween stories while enjoying a scenic ride along the Six Flags Railroad;
- Kid-centric games and activities among cornstalk and hay bale festive decor;
- Halloween-themed specialty treats, like gooey caramel apples and funnel cakes, made, available for purchase; and
- Exclusive HALLOWFEST selfie stations for kids and families to capture favorite fright-filled photos.
Chills by Night
However, when the clock strikes 6 p.m., the creatures of nightmares are unleashed for their daily hunting rituals and you may find yourself in five spine-tingling, scare zones without warning! Daredevils during HALLOWFESTcan put their fears to the test by riding coasters in the dark of night, while scaring up an appetite for exclusive tasty hallow-treats along the way.
At HALLOWFEST, the haunting horrors will be reimagined by adding safety precautions to reduce the spreading of both human and zombie germs. The park will be operating at a limited capacity to avoid overcrowding and guests that have the guts to attend will be required to make a reservation. Additionally, we’re adding a monstrous amount of new protocols to keep you scared safe and healthy; so the only thing you’ll take home is loads of candy – no tricks here!
- All team members (including scareactors) and guests 3 years and up will be required to wear masks covering the nose and mouth while in the parks.
- No indoor mazes, haunted houses, or indoor shows will be operated; scare zones will be operated outdoors with social distancing strictly enforced.
- A limited number of nighttime scareactors will always remain at least six feet away from guests and each other.
- Guests viewing outdoor entertainment will be separated by at least six feet.
- Props, rides, restraints, handrails, and dining and restroom facilities will be cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Multiple hand-washing and alcohol-based hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the parks for guest and team member usage.
This Halloween, escape your everyday and enter the world of thrills and chills with us at Six Flags HALLOWFEST. So gather your bones – I mean buds – and carve out time for a haunted weekend filled with freaky frights!
Reservations & Tickets
Members & Season Pass Holders may begin making reservations now. One-Day tickets are on sale now -- make your reservation during the purchase process.
|Fright Fest is scary. So please use discretion if you want to bring your young children.|
Please visit Six Flags Over Georgia to reach the Macaroni Kid Discount Page and enter the user id: MacaronikidOG and password: SixFlags10 (both are case sensitive). Kids 2 and under are FREE. MK Discount Tickets are $34.99. (Regular price is $43.00)
|Other Great Discounts|
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.