This is a simple Easter decoration that you can make with your kids (even the little ones)!
What you need:
- Tissue Paper
- Contact Paper
- Clear Tape (we used packaging tape)
What you do:
- Have an adult trace and cut out the shape of an Easter egg on the contact paper.
- While the adult is tracing and cutting the kids can rip different colors of tissue paper into lots of small pieces.
- Place the tape on the non-sticky side of the contact paper and tape it to a window.
- Peel off the paper from the sticky side and start decorating!
- We make these for almost every holiday as a decoration - hearts for Valentine's Day, shamrocks for St. Patty's Day and pumpkins for Halloween. Enjoy!
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.