The Dunwoody Farmers Market will be open to pre-orders and pick-ups only. Place your orders directly with the below-participating vendors.
Pick-up your orders from our market manager on Saturday between 10 am and 12 pm at the new temporary market location: Dunwoody United Methodist Church 1548 Mount Vernon Rd, Atlanta, GA 30338. Please remember the vendors will not be onsite.
The Dunwoody Farmers Market is thrilled to be returning to Brook Run Park with all of our vendors on July 11th!!
- Deb-Bees Honey- check out the website to see all the local honey and honey products. Then text Deb at with your order.
- Dickey's Peaches - order the best Georgia grown peaches by Friday at 12 pm
- Ecosystem Collective - Order fresh, local produce by Friday at 12 pm.
- Great Harvest - Purchase breads & goodies online by 2 pm Thursday. At checkout, choose a pick-up location of Dunwoody Farmers Market. Order on the website.
- Grow With The Flow - Local, certified naturally grown produce, including lettuces, spinach, greens, squash, onions, beans, peas, and more...Place your orders by Tuesday at 9 pm.
- Happy Hermit Candy - Order handmade pralines and other goodies by Fridays at 5 pm. Please specify that your order is for pickup at Dunwoody Farmers Market.
- JavaGenesis Coffee Roasting - Place your order online by Friday at noon. Choose ‘pick up your order’ and leave a note in the comments that you will pick up at the Dunwoody market. Call or text with any questions.
- Lola’s Sugar Pie Bakery - Order from the website by Wednesday. Select the shop tab at the top of the web page to locate the items you would like to order. If you cannot find what you are looking for or have questions, call Lola at 678-743-1456.
- Lalos Sauce- A local Sauce producer, using fresh and all-natural ingredients. The order cut off is Saturday at 6 am.
- Marlee Street Eatz - Order Chicken Salad (Traditional or Curry), Samosas (Spinach & Feta, Potato, Curry), Jamaican Patties frozen only (Beef, Chicken, Veggie), Potpies ( Chicken, Chicken & Sausage Gumbo), Coconut Rum Cake or text Marlene at
- My Elderberry Fairy - Order health-boosting elderberry syrups and fire ciders and specify pickup at Dunwoody Farmers Market in your order. Please order by Thursday at 5 pm.
- Nisha's Flavors of India - Order amazing Indian food by calling 786-390-1923 by Friday at 5 pm. Please specify that your order is for pickup at Dunwoody Farmers Market.
- Nonna’s Family Kitchen- taste some of the freshest most authentic sauces and entrees from Nonna Anna. Bringing the taste of Italy from their table to yours.
- Nuttinbut Biscotti - Homemade, fresh biscotti cookies made to order - Order from the website by 5 pm Wednesday. Email or text 678-451-7365 with any questions.
- Pastry Shells - Order fresh cookies by Wednesday at Midnight.
- Pet Wants Sandy Springs- Orders can be placed on the website, email, text, or call: Cut off for orders will be Friday prior to the market at 4 pm.
- Tru Blue Pound Cake - Order by Tuesday by going to the page (where the flavor and price list is pinned to the top of the page) and send an email using the 'send email' button OR email directly. You must specify you are a Dunwoody Farmers Market customer.
- Watsonia Organic Farms- Order organic asparagus & strawberries by Friday at 12 pm.
- We Three Girls - Snacking granola including bars, pops, minis, bites, cookies and a variety of loose granola. Always vegan and gluten-free, made in small batches with love. Order by Friday at 10 am and select Dunwoody Farmers Market for pickup.
Please note: vendors will not be onsite.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.