The Georgia Renaissance Festival will be operating a scaled-back version of the Festival on November 7, 14, 21, and 28 - four Saturdays in a row.
In compliance with state and local COVID-19 protocols, a portion of the village will be opened on a limited basis with shopping, food and drinks, and entertainment. Not all artisan shops will be open, and some rides may be closed.
Social distancing and COVID-19 safety protocols will be in effect.
Festival Food & Pubs
- Olde Towne Food Court
- Sir Munch-A-Lot
- Brewer's Pub
- Drunk Monk Pub
- Numerous Beverage Stands
- Ye Village Pottery
- Raven's Nest Herbals
- Earth Elements
- Edge of Dreaming Jewelry
- Madd Hatter
- Fellowship Foundry
- Sandal Shoppe
- Siege the Day Catapults
Entertainment & Amusements
- Barely Balanced
- Birds of Prey
- William Drop's Juggling Academie
- Friar Finnegan
- High-Flying Fools
- Iggy the Gargoyle
- Test of Strength
- Columbus Ships
- Axe Throw
What to Expect During Your Visit*
- Guests are required to wear masks except for eating or drinking or when 6 feet social distancing between people/groups can be done.
- Daily attendance will be limited.
- Social distancing will be in effect in lines for beverages, seating, stage seating, and ticketing. A minimum of 12 feet will be between the stage and the audience.
- Artisan booths will require masks to be worn inside and will have a limited number of shoppers inside at one time.
- Online ticket purchases for a specific day of attendance will be required. Ticket sales must be done in advance online for contactless entry.
- Reminders of safety protocols will be placed in the parking lot, as well as social distancing reminders placed throughout the village.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be placed throughout the village. Enhanced cleaning procedures will be in effect for restroom facilities, food and beverage venues, and other high-touch areas throughout the village.
|*All COVID-19 safety protocols and guidelines subject to change to comply with current state mandates and best health practices.|
|BUY TICKETS NOW!|
The hours will be Noon to 8 pm (YES WE WILL BE OPEN AFTER DARK!), and General Admission is just $10 for adults. Ages 12 and under are free - they do not need a ticket for entry. Tickets are limited to only 2,000 each day.
Please Note: If you have tickets you had purchased for the 2020 Spring season, they will be valid in the Spring of 2021. The Fall Fling is a special event and your 2020 Spring season tickets are not valid for it. Continue to hold your 2020 Spring season tickets until our regular Season in 2021 - Thanks!
The Georgia Renaissance Festival is located at 6905 Virlyn B. Smith Road Fairburn, GA 30213.
PLEASE NOTE: We want to reiterate that we respect all points of view regarding safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, and are providing this information for you to use, or not use, as your family sees fit. Guidelines are ever-changing, so please be sure to double-check event details with the event host if you do choose to attend. Please evaluate your family's health carefully before attending, and please follow all mask and social distancing requirements when attending any in-person event.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.