Guests are invited to enjoy an action-packed 2.5-hour aerial adventure with a special appearance by Santa. With holiday decor and festive music throughout the Enchanted Forest, it’ll be an exciting celebration with limited availability.
- Santa might look slightly different; he'll wear a face shield and practice social distancing.
- Visits with Santa will be contactless.
- Snap pics w/Santa with your cell phone or camera as he explores Treetop Quest
- Santa appearance is included in the regular park admission.
TreeTop Quest Gwinett
Saturday, November 28, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
TreeTop Quest Dunwoody
Saturday, December 5, from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm
At this time we have implemented some new policies and procedures to ensure the safety and health for you and our staff is our top priority.
Anyone that is not complying with these policies and procedures will be asked to leave the park without a refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; safety must come first.
We are requiring social distancing while on the ground and in the trees at this time. All participants on the ground are required to stay 6 feet apart. While in the trees our courses provide a natural way to distance. We will only be allowing 1 participant per platform and 1 per obstacle until further notice.
During this time we encourage participants to bring in their own gloves to use while up in the trees, gardening gloves are perfect for this activity. If you do not have gloves we will continue to provide them and they will be washed after every use. Along with washing gloves after every use, harnesses will also be washed after every use at this time. We will be providing hand sanitizer/ hand washing stations in the park as well.
Our staff is also taking extra measures at this time to ensure your safety and their own. Our staff will be wearing masks and face shields when harnessing guests and will have appropriate PPE required at all times.
Rules Strictly Enforced
Our new safety policies will be strictly enforced and anyone that is not complying will be asked to leave the park without a refund. Safety must come first, with enjoyment as a close second! We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause; we are looking out for your safety and for the safety of our staff.
Where should I go for more information on COVID-19?
Please see the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for up-to-date information on the virus.
Updated Check-in Process
All guests will be expected to wear a facemask while at the park. If you do not have a mask they will be available for purchase at check-in. We will no longer have locker space available for personal items. All personal items should be left in your car or secured in a zipper, button, or velcro pocket. We will be enforcing social distancing with lines at check-in and throughout your experience at the park.
- Weight Limit: 250 lbs
- Participants age 12+ are weighed at check-in. Weights are kept confidential with our front desk staff.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Tennis shoes are the best. No sandals or slip-off shoes are permitted.
- Minors under 18 must be under the constant supervision of an adult (participating or non-participating).
- Participants (or parents) must sign waivers (Dunwoody) waivers (Gwinnett).
- Participating minors must have waivers (Dunwoody) waivers (Gwinnett) signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- Complete our online waivers (Dunwoody) waivers (Gwinnett) for quicker check-in!
- We will be reducing our normal capacity to ensure that social distancing recommendations can be followed.
- Reservations are required until further notice. Online reservations must be made at least 10 hours in advance and the online waiver must be completed in advance of your visit.
- For same-day availability, you must call in advance. We will not be offering walk-in tickets or paper waivers until further notice.
Please do not come to the park if you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks or if you are feeling sick. Should you feel sick or find out that you have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 we will reschedule tickets.
Scheduling Your Visit
Advanced reservations only, no walk-ins accepted.
Arrival: Please plan to arrive 20-30 minutes before your scheduled start time to check-in and take last minute restroom breaks. Why is it important? Briefings start every half hour. Arriving at your scheduled briefing time does not leave time to sign waivers (Dunwoody) waivers (Gwinnett), check-in and take last minute restroom breaks. If you run late we’ll reschedule you to the next available start time.
Reservations: Booking in advance guarantees you space. We highly recommend purchasing tickets online!
Advanced reservations must be booked online at least 10 hours in advance.
Online reservations save $3 per ticket!
No Walk-in tickets accepted at this time.
TreeTop Quest Dunwoody is located at 2341 Peeler Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338. They can be reached by phone: TreeTop Quest Gwinett is located at The Gwinnett Environmental and Heritage Center 2020 Clean Water Drive Buford, GA 30519. They can be reached by phone: TreeTop Quest is on and Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. Share the fun by using #TreeTopQuest.
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.