Are you struggling with new creative and healthy ideas for Snacks?
Here is a compilation of creative, simple recipes that your family will love!
More will be added as they become available.
We are always looking for more recipes. If you have one you would like to share that is yours, please visit this quick form.
- A Green Treat: How to Make Kale Chips With Just 5 Ingredients
- Great Cheeseballs!
- Jalapeño Poppers
- Just Beet It! Beets get an upgrade when made into this yummy hummus.
- Banana Bread Fake Out
- Eat the Rainbow: 5 Colors to Eat!
- No-Bake Peanut Butter, Oatmeal and Chocolate Chip Energy Balls
- Snowmen Popcorn Cups for Movie Night
- Apple Goodness
- Ladybug Bites
- Baby Yoda Deviled Eggs
- Homemade Granola Bars
- Mom's Blueberry Muffins
- Gelatin Watermelon
- Fruit Flower Snack
- Teach Your Kids About Pollination Set Up a Pollination Station Snack!
- Larva Snacks, Flower Cucumbers and Butterflies in a Bag
- Fruit & Veggie Flower Snack and Dip Options
- No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls
- Summer Harvest: Rhubarb Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Slow-Cooker Cranberry BBQ Meatballs a Holiday Favorite
- Popcorn Treats
- Energy Bites
- On-the-Go Breakfast COOKIES
LIKE THIS ARTICLE: Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is a free weekly newsletter and website focused on fun family events and information in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter. We gather together all kinds of local family events and activities each week and add useful information about classes, family-focused businesses, book and product reviews, recipes, crafts, school and camp guides and more. We proudly serve families in Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Chamblee, Doraville, Atlanta, and Perimeter! Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid is full of useful local information like this PLUS tons of kid-friendly events on our event calendar. Have an event you'd like submitted to our calendar for consideration? Submit an event here. Like what you see here and want to get all the fun delivered to your inbox weekly? Subscribe to our FREE weekly e-newsletter for 411 on the local family fun. You can find Sandy Springs Dunwoody Macaroni Kid on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.